Search Postgresql Archives

Re: find the greatest, pick it up and group by

When asking for help on non-trivial SELECT queries it really helps to tell
us the version of PG you are using so that responders know what
functionality you can and cannot use.  In this case specifically, whether
WINDOW (and maybe WITH) clauses available?

David J.