Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The larger question is whether these forums should be used to help
> people get support for commercial products that embed Postgres.

I have no particular philosophical objection to helping people using
Holdem Manager -- I'd venture most people posting here asking for help
are working on commercial software, and I'd prefer people to come away
from this forum with a positive impression.

It's not like we are getting 100 emails a day on this stuff.  This is
a participatory environment -- so what's the fuss? That said, to the
OP, on this issue you might have better luck on irc channel with this
type of problem.

merlin