Search Postgresql Archives

Post Install / Secure PostgreSQL

I am brand new to PostgreSQL and coming from MySQL. My question is
does anyone know after I install PostgreSQL on my Linux server, is
there a script that secures the database like MySQL offers in most
Linux distributions? I think the script for MySQL is
"/usr/bin/mysql_secure_installation". I checked and there doesn't
appear to be on located there specifically for PostgreSQL. This script
is nice because it lets people who are new to databases set root
password, disable anonymous accounts, remove anonymous accounts,
remove test databases, disable remote root logins to databases.

Do you guys know if this exist for PostgreSQL and or do you have any
suggestions for a fresh installation of PostgreSQL on Linux?

PS - I am only looking to manage PostgreSQL via CLI only. I have no
GUI or access to pgadmin3 or php GUI's.