Search Postgresql Archives

Re: postgreSQL enquiry

On 18/05/2010 4:42 PM, Charo Carino wrote:
Hi
I was on your website trying to look up information on PostgreSQL and
the information that I needed was hard to get or just couldnt find it.
Can you please clarify whether these requirements are covered by
postgreSQL product

It sounds to me like you want a web content management / document management system. While such a product will *use* a database, tht's only a part of what it does.

You can build something like that with PostgreSQL (though I'd store big files in the file system and only paths in Pg) but PostgreSQL does not do all those things by its self.

--
Craig Ringer