Search Postgresql Archives

postgreSQL enquiry

Hi
I was on your website trying to look up information on PostgreSQL and the information that I needed was hard to get or just couldnt find it. Can you please clarify whether these requirements are covered by postgreSQL product:

- data stored in the database includes text, numbers, pictures and even video clips
- avoids vendor 'lock ins' --> open DBMS
- allows for a web-based end (web 2.0)
   - fully searchable by anyone from anywhere and allows for heavy traffic
   - compatible with web-based applications on mobile devices etc
   - allows for a custom version of this site for managers where they can perform internal functions (e.g. billing, commission etc)
- 2 main users in different cities
- with approximately $250,000 budget for hardware and software

Thankyou

Download the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?