Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Int64GetDatum

Greg Smith wrote:
I'm not trying to criticize what you're doing, just given you a dose of my own paranoia and preferred risk management approach for this sort of thing. It may not actually be possible to fully follow the unreasonable requirements you've been given and deliver something that works well.

understood.  and if it was my server, no problem.

but I work for a development group stateside within my company, these deployed servers are at our Asian manufacturing plants, and the production operations people are rather far removed from me. they are also hyper conservative (someone asks for a presentation on Cloud architectures, they came up with a slide set on IBM Power Server LPAR's and called that a cloud!)