Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [HACKERS] Remove MySQL Tools from Source?

Shachar,

> I have a bunch of perl scripts, as well as one user-defined type, for
> porting from SQL Server. Where should I place these?

Give us a few days.   We'll be announcing the opening of the new projects site
soon (like, wednesday).

Regrettably, the perfect feature for this sort of thing, GForge's Code
Snippets, has a bug that will prevent us from using it immediately.   But
I'll see what I can do.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions