Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3

Rich, I download CMS Made Simple 1.9.4.1 (the latest) and searching
for a adodb library I found that is using adodb lite [1] again not
explain how use with postgresql 9.

What if you install xdebug for more details?

I install CMS Made Simple and I have some errors with my version of
php (5.3.5 xampp windows 7)

[1] http://adodblite.sourceforge.net/howtoinstall.php