Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3

My experience with php and httpd is low, but I believe it does an audit of the httpd server, seeing what is available in terms of services and programs it can use. If what it shows is not correct, it could mean the httpd server is not configured correctly, or possibly needs a restart.

- Brian F