where to place the PHP scripts...

hi!

This is my first time to use PostgreSQL database engine, and i don't have any idea where to put the PHP scripts so PostgreSQL can recognize the commands. Where in Apache should i place my PHP scripts? In what specific folder?

i am using Apache version 1.3.28 as my server and my PHP is version 4.1.1. My Apache and PHP is a part of PHPtriad which has also MySQL. Is it necessary for me to have an Apache server and PHP separate from PHPtriad? If so, what versions of Apache and PHP should i use?

The version of PostgreSQL that i installed in my WindowsXP machine is 8.0.

Please help. Thank you.