phpPgAdmin looking for developers

Hi,

The phpPgAdmin project has been pretty quiet for some time now. We have decided to try to build up our developer base again by recruiting some new, interested, PHP developers.

The core team is still around to offer guidance, suggestions, releases, etc. however no-one seems to have much time to code anymore.

If you are keen to work on a well-designed open-source PHP application, and expand your knowledge of PostgreSQL, please contact me and I'll find something for you to get started with.

Regards,

Chris Kings-Lynne
phpPgAdmin Project Lead