Re: Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1

Chris,

Yes, I have the php-pgsql rpm installed along with
many others.  I checked the location of the extensions
and they match where php expects them to be (according
to php.ini and phpinfo()).  Any other suggestions as
to that might be the problem?  I am just wondering if
SuSE team broke something in the new version of Apache
2.2 or version of php.

Thanks,

Stuart