Re: Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1

Horacio,

I was thinking it could be something like that but
have not found a parameter that seems to affect that
yet.  The SuSE team compiles the extenstions
separately and puts an include statement into the
php.ini to insert an *.ini file for each extension.
Supposedly you can comment the php-pgsql.ini file to
exclude the extension.  The extension is not
commented, so I am not sure what could be wrong.
Maybe something is broken here.  Do you know anyone
using this combination of packages (Apache 2.2 w/ APR
1.0, PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1) and have it working
ok?

Stuart