Re: php and postgresql on windows

On 03/02/06, Randy Moller <zoomerz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, the php_pgsql.dll file does NOT natively install on the windows
> CGI distribution. If you installed using the "installer", then download the
> zip distribution and extract the dll from the ext folder.
>
> Next, if you haven't already done so, uncomment the extension line on
> php.ini, and you should be good to go.
>
> If you installed originally from the zip/tar/rar file, then it should be
> there, yes.
>
> Hope this helps.
It does not work.  Does it matter if I install it as cgi binary or
apache module? I tried both.  The php.ini files get read because I can
see the extension_dir changing for example.
I tried uncommenting the mysql dll in php.ini for fun and and I don't
see anything about mysql in phpinfo.php
Could this be because my drive is F instead of c? No that's stupid eh?