Re: Having tough time getting php working for postgresql..

Am Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006 18:35 schrieb Patrick White:
> Hello,
>
> I was having trouble with setting up php-pgsql, but I think I have it
> up and running. Before I attempt to move forward with attempting to
> code without knowing if the environment is setup correctly, does
> anybody know what exactly I am looking for in the phpinfo() tables. I
> did a find for pgsql, postgre, etc. and didn't find anything.

you should find "pgsql" (look at the configuration parameters in
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php ; they should be listed)

> I am running Windows XP Pro, Apache 2, PHP 5.1.1, PostgreSQL 8.0.

Consult http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
Maybe you have to add the libary in your php.ini file

kind regards
janning