Re: Having tough time getting php working for postgresql..

Hello,

I was having trouble with setting up php-pgsql, but I think I have it
up and running. Before I attempt to move forward with attempting to
code without knowing if the environment is setup correctly, does
anybody know what exactly I am looking for in the phpinfo() tables. I
did a find for pgsql, postgre, etc. and didn't find anything.

I am running Windows XP Pro, Apache 2, PHP 5.1.1, PostgreSQL 8.0.

Thank you in advance.

Patrick