Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection

Rafael Mora wrote:

Yeah sure no doubt Google would help me, but I'm doing another project in Java using RMI, im studying Informatic Engineering (like Computer Engineering) and I prefered to get your help!! while I'm focused on the other project...

More specifically, the PHP docs will help you. We are happy to help of course but you should do a little research.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Rafa

On 1/11/06, *Frank Bax* <fbax@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:fbax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    At 08:17 AM 1/11/06, Rafael Mora wrote:

    >Javier where can I find phpinfo()?? sorry I'm new with this...
    thanx for
    >your help

    Have you tried google?  Either of the first two hits when
    searching for
    "phpinfo" would have answered this question.

          match

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/