Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection

Yeah sure no doubt Google would help me, but I'm doing another project in Java using RMI, im studying Informatic Engineering (like Computer Engineering) and I prefered to get your help!! while I'm focused on the other project...

Rafa

On 1/11/06, Frank Bax <fbax@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 08:17 AM 1/11/06, Rafael Mora wrote:

>Javier where can I find phpinfo()?? sorry I'm new with this... thanx for
>your help

Have you tried google?  Either of the first two hits when searching for
"phpinfo" would have answered this question.

      match