Re: Having tough time getting php working for postgresql..

Jagan......

> But I want to get php working with pgsql so that I can do some web develoement.

Check that you have php working using the php_info function.  Place a file
in your web area containing this:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

If php is working it should show a bunch of info.  Read about the
phpinfo() function at:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.phpinfo.php

You further need postgreSQL support.  This is for the postgreSQL php
functions.  It should report this on the page, under the heading pgsql.

If you don't have it, you'll have to figure out how to add it.

If postgreSQL support shows on the phpinfo output the next step is to make
a connection to the database.

At which point are you having problems?  I can't help you with Red Hat as
I use Debian, but it must be similar.

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@xxxxxxxxxxx)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website  http://www.callpix.com