Help with phpPgAdmin 4.0 debugging on Safari

Hi All,

The phpPgAdmin team desperately needs someone who can figure out why the new JavaScript expandy tree in phpPgAdmin 4.0 fails on Safari.

We use xloadtree and the demo on the xloadtree site works fine, however it doesn't work in phpPgAdmin 4.0.

You can download PPA 4.0 here: http://phppgadmin.sf.net/

If someone who is a (good) PHP and JS developer could look into it, it'd be great. Mail me back personally and I'll make sure that you guys don't duplicate work if there's more than one of you.

Cheers,

Chris