Re: Connection Error

JUAN ERNESTO FLORES BELTRAN wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to develop a graphical and statistical interface wiht PHP and Postgresql, however it seems is not possible to connect properly to the database i have creates. Everytime i try to connect to my database i receive the following message at the PHP interface:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect() in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Untitled.php on line 8

You don't have the pgsql.dll extension enabled in the php.ini.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

I installed php-5.0.5-Win32.zip and PostgreSQL8.0, them both are installed in my PC (win2000) wich have been configured as a server. What the problem could be?

Thanks for your answers
Juan