Re: last value

Since this is a data integrity question (I presume) as much as an
application question, you could put a trigger on the 1st table that says,
"when a new record is added, seed data in other tables".  I have it at
work.  If you need more info, let me know.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.