pg_pconnect causing

Hi,

When I use pg_pconnect() and the apache process exits for reaping,
I get these errors.  I'm using Postgres 8.0.1 on Ferdora Core 2.

LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

I think I know what's going on.  Since there is a persistent
connection, when the apache process dies postgres thinks
the connection was abruptly disconnected w/o a proper
close function.  It's not causing me any problems, but I
would like to remove any bad messages from the log file.
I was wondering if this is just a bug that needs to be
fixed.

Thanks.

yulius