Re: Can't Get PHP Going on PostgreSQL

Van Ingen, Lane wrote:
I did a find, and found I have several configuration programs on the system. Assume that since I am
configuring PHP, that should be in a PHP directory. Most likely was /usr/share/libtool/libltdl/configure,
but am not sure of that.
Also, what (files) does it require to do its 'configure', if any?

How did you install PHP in the first place? If your using Linux and you
used your distributions package system, it's fairly likely that there
will be a php module for postggresql in your package system as well.
F.ex. on debian it's "apt-get install php4-pgsql" which will install the
module, and activate support for it.
What distribution/os are you using?

Tommy