Re: PHP and Error Reporting

You want:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set("display_errors", "1");

but first check the ini file with phpinfo()
what happens if you throw in an error, such as a syntax error?

graeme.

Thom Dyson wrote:

I use Gyozo Papp's error handler class. Very useful because you can set errors to go to a pop-up window or to a log depending on where you are in the testing process.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/errorhandler/

It hasn't been updated in a couple years, but don't let that put you off. It works just fine.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.