Re: PHP and Error Reporting

I use Gyozo Papp's error handler class.  Very useful because you can set
errors to go to a pop-up window or to a log depending on where you are in
the testing process.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/errorhandler/

It hasn't been updated in a couple years, but don't let that put you off.
It works just fine.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.