Re: How to create a new Table in prostgresql from a Webinterface

Just a followup question.

I'm fairly new to using PHP and pg. Security wise how could I limit a request such as
this? I'm assuming that if you have given a PHP user the ability to create tables, the
user also has the ability to truncate and delete tables as well.