Re: Parsing Data, Table to Form

Hi Yasmine,

Could you post line 66 or point out which line is 66 in updaad.php. From the error message I would expect it to contain something like:
pg_fetch_row($rowtoupdate, 0)

From your code, if this failed it would be before the display of data in the form, and not after you click the update button. Which has me a little perplexed. In fact I would expect clicking on the update button to start loading program adupdate.php
as per instructions in this line:
 echo "<form method=post action=adupdate.php>\n";
So unless this error was hidden somehow by the form and then displayed after the click of update button, but that doesn't fit with my knowledge of browser behaviour.

I am hoping the content on line 66 and a bit above and below it can help relate the error message to the code.

Paul

Yasmine Kedoo wrote:

but when i click the submit button on updaad.php, i'm getting the following error :

Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on PostgreSQL result index 2 in /home/webpages/yamkedoo/Project/updaad.php on line 66

and nothing is being parsed to the textfields on adupdate.php (writeat.php).

Do u know wat the problem may be? :-)

Thanx again, your help is much appreciated

Yasmine