Re: sql_num_rows on win32

Isn't sql_num_rows a MySQL function, not a PostgreSQL one?

Chris

Marek Lewczuk wrote:

Sebastiano Cascione wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have a problem, the function sql_num_rows doesn't return any value, this
on php for windows 2000.
Does someone tell me why? It is only a problem on win2k, not on linux.

Tahk in advance

Send source code and tell us what PHP version you have.

ML