Re: [ADMIN] Auto commit Off how will it effect us ?

Dear Robert Treat ,

First of all accept gratitude for answering the question
phppgadmin=# set autocommit = off;
ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported
phppgadmin=#
Now does this mean that their must exist some PHP.INI file option that will make client side auto commit on
But as such till now PHP version 4.3.4 their exist no such option  till now
and defiantly  we are testing our application for PostgreSQL 7.4  .
We would never like to miss the options provided by 7.4

Regards,
V Kashyap