Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?

I think I found what I was looking for :-)

"KCT and mod_KCT

mod_KCT is an Apache web server module that acquires a Kerberos service ticket from the KCT on behalf of an SSL authenticated user. The web server can then act as a Kerberos client on the user's behalf.

KCT runs on the same machine that runs the KDC. It accepts user certificates via SSL from mod_KCT and returns a Kerberos service ticket. It uses the OpenSSL toolkit."
(source: http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/kerb_pki/)

I have just to try it out ;-)

Daniel

--