Re: pg_connect problem

Edric Bulalacao wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply.  Looks like all the lines in my
postgresql.conf file are all commented out.

I will uncomment the tcpip_socket and port lines lines to see if it works:

No problem. I've run into this on several occasions when I'm setting up a new server and forget to make that one minor little change. It's a good default security setting, however it adds one extra little step for us. heh

-Robby

#       Connection Parameters
#
#tcpip_socket = true