undefined symbol: SortMem

Hi all,

I am running Apache and PHP 4.3.2 with pgsql compiled in on RH8.0 (I know,
I should choose better system :). When I'm trying to use PostgreSQL from
web page scripts, I got this:

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/pgsql.so' -
/usr/lib/php4/pgsql.so: undefined symbol: SortMem in
/home/blah/whatso/php/register.php on line 3 and similar line is in
Apache's error_log. And of course non of pgsql functions work.

I do not think this is something connected to Apache, I have tried three
versions of it, also changed version of php. But all scripts and functions
work from command line. I have no idea how to set it up.

I was searching the web, but "undefined symbol: SortMem" seems to not
appear at any mailing list or FAQs.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Ynse

shine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://shine.freeshell.org