Re: Advice on best way to store a large amount of data in postgresql

Hi Spiral,

If I were you, I would absolutely consider using table partitioning. There are a couple of questions to be answered.
1. What is the rate/speed of the table's growth?
2. What is the range of values you use for mid columns to query the table? Are they generally close to each other? Or, are they generally closer to the newest rows?
3. What is your speed limitation/expectation for the query execution time?
4. What is the version of PostgreSQL installation you use?

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM