RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)

I am also starting to feel that the issue being on the database’s side is less and less likely. There is something happening in between, or possibly on the client.

Ranier, the only reason I was focusing on this at the PG level is that this issue started to show up several months ago shortly after I updated to PG13 from PG11. Had run PG11 for 2 years without ever seeing that issue at all. The ETL itself hasn’t changed either, except for upgrading the JDBC driver… But I did revert back to an older JDBC driver and the issue still did occur eventually.

Of course, other things could have changed in the client’s IT infrastructure that I am not aware of, so I am pushing that angle as well more aggressively now. I am also pushing for WireShark to monitor the network more closely. Stay tuned!

Thank you so much all for your support but at this time, I think the ball is in my camp and working out with it on some plan.

Thank you,

Laurent.