Re: PostgreSQLv14 TPC-H performance GCC vs Clang

GCC vs Clang

related:
As I see - with LLVM/Clang 14.0 ( X86_64 -O3 )   ~12% performance increase expected with the new optimisation ( probably adapted from gcc  )
- https://twitter.com/djtodoro/status/1466808507240386560
- https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=LLVM-Clang-14-Hoist-Load

regards,
 Imre