Re: Speed differences between two servers

Well, the response to the ticket was quite fast :

https://status.online.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=720

Here's the stated cause :

>Our tests have confirmed an issue caused by the fans of the power supplies installed in several chassis.

>The fans create vibrations amplifying errors on the discs.

Now on to decide whether I'm waiting for the fix or re-building a new box...

Thanks a bunch for your help.

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://libremen.com