Re: how to improve perf of 131MM row table?

I noticed this too. I am trying to find where the actual SQL is generated, and I am seeing if this is an artifact of Hibernate.

Will test the same query without the quotes as you recommend. (But I don't know where to fix that, if it is the actual issue, unfortunately.)