Re: Postgres becoming slow, only full vacuum fixes it

Hi,

Suggestion noted.
Nevertheless, I cannot imagine what it would help. Actually, the cost_delay makes autovacuum freeze when it takes more time than expected, therefore, having it enabled should help the system.

I may try it as a last possible resolution (remember that I have to wait for a couple of days for the problem to appear, so any test I perform will be taking days to figure out if it helped !!!)