Re: Postgres becoming slow, only full vacuum fixes it

Hi Mark,

When the problem appears, vacuuming is not helping. I ran vacuum manually and the problem was still there. Only full vacuum worked.

As far as I have understood, autovacuuming is NOT doing FULL vacuum. So, messing around with its values should not help me in any way.

Thanks