Re: Long Running Update

Thanks again Claudio.

It does not look like its locked/blocked - but your hint about doing this task in smaller batches is a good one, and it would be easy enough to organise.

I am going to let this task run over the week-end, and then decide. Either way, I shall update this thread.

Much obliged!

Harry Mantheakis
London, UK