Re: Any experience using "shake" defragmenter?

Please reply to the list with list business.

On 01/31/2011 03:22 PM, Mladen Gogala wrote:
On 1/31/2011 7:28 AM, Lew wrote:
That seems a little harsh.
Oh? How so?
You post to a discussion group but want to
suppress discussion?

No, I just want to stick to the subject. My motivation for doing so, my
unhappy childhood or somebody's need for attention are not too important. If
you have had any experience with the product, I'd be extremely keen to learn
about it and grateful to you for sharing it. If not, then....well, I'll
explain my reasoning some other time. I have better things to do right now.

Maybe that works with paid tech-support staff, but here ...

Things have lived up to my expectation. Basically, the only people who replied
are those who have no experience with the product but apparently do have an
irresistible urge to discuss something that I am not particularly interested
in discussing.

I'm so very, very sorry that we insist on having a discussion instead of adhering to your ukase.

Perhaps your dictatorial attitude discourages people from responding? I mean, Mark Felder asked a perfectly reasonable question and now you're all snarky. Well, a big "Harrumph!" to that!

I wish you the best of luck.  You'll need it with that attitude.

--
Lew
Ceci n'est pas une fenÃtre.