Re: postgres performance tunning

Thanks for ur suggestion, already I have gone through that url, with that
help I was able to make my configuration to work for 5K queries/second.
The parameters I changed was shared_buffer, work_mem, maintenance_work_mem
and effective_cache.
Still I was not able to reach my target.

Can u kindly tell me ur postgres configurations thereby I can get some idea
out of it.