Dell Perc HX00 RAID controllers: What's inside?

Now that it's time to buy a new computer, Dell has changed their RAID models from the Perc6 to Perc H200 and such.  Does anyone know what's inside these?  I would hope they've stuck with the Megaraid controller...

Also, I can't find any info on Dell's site about how these devices can be configured.  I was thinking of ten disks, as

  OS: RAID1
  WAL: RAID1
  Database: RAID10 using 6 disks

But it's not clear to me if these RAID controllers can handle multible arrays, or if you need a separate controller for each array.  We're a small shop and I only get to do this every year or so, and everything changes in between purchases!

Thanks,
Craig