Re: Slow insert performace, 8.3 Wal related?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Bill Preston
<billpreston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are in Southern California.
> What I need someone  for when the SHTF again, and if I can't handle it, I
> have some resource to get on the job right away. And it would help if they
> were a company that does this kind of thing so that I can get some buy in
> from those above.

Did you look here?

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support_northamerica

Personally, I would first look to a company who currently pays active
PostgreSQL developers - Command Prompt, EnterpriseDB are two prominent
vendors on that list.  Looking at their websites (I have not used the
services of either) Command Prompt has a number you can call for
round-the-clock support whether you are a customer or not and fairly
clear pricing available up front.

-Dave