Re: Fwd: Casting issue!!

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, jose fuenmayor wrote:
Hi all I am trying to migrate from postgresql 8.2.x to  8.3.x, i have an issue with casting values when i try to
perform the auto cast , it does not work and I get an error, how can i perform  auto casting on 8.3 without
rewrite my source code, I am using pl/pgsql. I mean i dont want to write value::dataType. I dont want to use
explicit type cast. Maybe change something in the config files? to make it work like 8.2 on tha regard(cast
values).

What does that have to do with performance?

Matthew

--
Illiteracy - I don't know the meaning of the word!