Re: Best way to index IP data?

Steve Atkins wrote:

I'd actually support removing inet/cidr from core completely in the longer
run. Postgresql is extensible, so we really don't need types used only
by niche users in core, once we have pgfoundry and something like
mysqludf.org/CPAN. But that's a longer term thought.

I believe this is going to be solved by postgresqlpackages.org.

Joshua D. Drake

Cheers,
  Steve

               http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate