Delete Cascade FK speed issue

Hi,
   I've dbase with about 80 relations.
   On deleting a user, this cascades through all the tables.
This is very slow, for 20 users it takes 4 hours, with exclusive access to the dbase.
   No other users connected to the dbase.

Ok I know there will be somewhere a relation with a FK without index, which is being scanned sequentially. But how can I find out what postgres is doing
   while it is handling the transaction?

Is there a way I can find out what postgres does, and where it hangs around, so I know where the FK might not be indexed. (The dbase is to big to analyze it by hand).

The way I do it now is to check the pg_locks relation, but this is not very representative.

Is there profiling method for triggers/constraints, or a method which gives me a hint
   why it is taking so long?

thanks in advance