Re: Data transfer very slow when connected via DSL

Hello Dimitri,

>Rainer, seeking psqlODBC code source it seems to work in similar way
>and have an option "SQL_ROWSET_SIZE" to execute FETCH query in the
>same way as "FETCH_COUNT" in psql. Try to set it to 100 and let's see
>if it'll be better...

But that is only for bulk fetching with SQLExtendedFetch() and does not work
for my case with a single bound column where each tuple is retrived
individually by calling SQLFetch().
See <http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms713591.aspx>

Rainer