Re: SCSI vs SATA

Ron wrote:
I read them as soon as they were available. Then I shrugged and noted YMMV to myself.

1= Those studies are valid for =those= users under =those= users' circumstances in =those= users' environments.
 How well do those circumstances and environments mimic anyone else's?

Exactly, understanding whether the studies are applicable to you is the critical step - before acting on their conclusions! Thanks Ron, for the thoughtful analysis on this topic!

Cheers

Mark